Through the initially blunt social vibes, unbending street layouts, and perfectly linear cityscapes emerge flashes of German culture that reflect friendliness and creativity. Berlin has a little bit of everything; from vibrant culinary options and entertainment, to fascinating history and beautiful architecture.
To Do List:
- Tuesdays and Fridays from 11am-6:30pm is a Turkish Market (2nd largest Market in Berlin!)
- Saturday farmer and food market in the Prenzlauerberg neighbourhood.
- Eat juicy chicken, curry ketchup, and perfectly seasoned pommes at Huhnerhaus 36 in Kreuzberg.
- For German cakes, pies and other baked goods (And great brewed coffee): Sowohl Als Auch, Prenzlauerberg.
- The best curry wvrst for an inexpensive price tag? Konnopkes Imbiss in Prenzlauerberg.
- Umami to take care of your asian fusion needs. Good vibes in Prenzlauerberg. (We spent a lot of time-mostly eating-in this 'hood)
- Brandenburg Gate, at night, to see it beautifully lit up.