el nido cover page
El Nido, Palawan, Philippines
Best explored by way of boating island-to-island in and around Bacuit Bay, El Nido is a unique paradise of white sanded beaches, hidden lagoons, and awe-inspiring limestone cliffs.
To Do List:
- Sign up for Tours A, B, C, and/or D, offered at shops in town. These tours are full days, including a beach buffet lunch, and are the best way to explore the surrounding islands and beaches. Tip: Head to The Alternative for your tour. Top notch service and lunches!
- Hike the Taraw cliff (with a guide) to reach the best vantage point for Bacuit Bay.
- Go diving! Some of the best diving spots in the world with amazing visibility and marine life.
- Day trip to nearby Nacpan Beach. Off the beaten trail, the long beach is away from any crowds you may find in the area.
- Rent a kayak or stand up paddle board and explore the El Nido harbour and surrounding area on your own.