Istanbul is arguably one of the most culturally-infused cities in the world with an exorborant number of mosques, churches, museums, and sights, Istanbul could keep you interested for a lifetime. Cooking up some of the best flavours, the Turkish food group is best discovered in a constant stream and in mass. Take it slow in the chaos around you and embrace the Turkish way of life: with a tea, a shisha, and with some of the friendliest people in the world.
To Do List:
- Haiga Sophia: Its beauty comes from within the church.
- Blue Mosque: Behold, the outside of the mosque is its best feature.
- Bazaars: The Grand Bazaar covers 61 streets and hosts around 3 thousand shops.
- Ciya- A restaurant with a spread of amazing Turkish food, on the Asian side of the Bosphorous.
- Turkish foods. Read about the top 10 foods you must try while in Turkey [here].
- Explore the Bosphorous River. On a boat cruise!
- Curl up on a couch with a hookah pipe and some turkish tea.
- Explore the streets around Taksim square.