In the Central Anatolia region of Turkey exists a cluster of towns carved into the fairy chimney formations and cliffs that make up the out-of-this-world landscape. Featured as the planet Tatooine from Star Wars, Kapadokya is mostly explored on foot and best explored by hot air balloon ride.
- Take a sunrise hot air balloon ride. It may break your daily budget, but it's an activity you won't soon forget. (We recommend Turkiye Balloons)
- Hike through Rose Valley- sunrise or set creates the best lighting and at sunrise, the hot air balloons floating in the horizon is a lovely sight.
- Enjoy a traditional testi kebab. It's a spin on the traditional Turkish kebab, cooked in a clay pot, and broken then served at your table.
- Take the red, green, or blue tour if you are looking to explore the region surrounding the hub-town of Göreme further.
- Book your accommodation in one of the many fairy chimney hotels. The rugged cave walls and authentic decor will add further charm to your experience. (We recommend Cave Hotel Saksagan in Göreme!).