A beautiful city break, Lisbon's unique architecture and city layout makes for a rewarding spot to explore. Wind up and down the hilly alley ways, stopping every now and then for a pastel-de-nata (famed custard tart) or pop into a Portugese restaurant or market for an exceptional dining experience. With views of red roof tops and the ocean popping up around every corner, Lisbon reinspires even the most tired legs.
- Walk the streets, popping into cafes and restaurants when you require sustainance.
- Some restaurant favourites (Fish: Toscana Casa, Meat: Picanha, Portugese: Taberna Ideal)
- Visit the TimeOut food stall market (Mercado Da Ribveira) and enjoy Lisbon's finest chef's creations at a discounted price.
- Browse the LX Factory Market for food as well as clothing, books, and other neat creations by local artists and designers.
- Take a day trip to nearby Sintra. While it can be sunny and warm in Lisbon, the higher altitude of Sintra can be a drastically different scene. Hope for sunshine and the trip should not disappoint.
- Indulge in a Portugese custard tart (or 10).
- Take on the nightlife, it's a fun spot to socialize.