New York City, USA
The city that needs no introduction. Arguably the most famous city in the world, New York City is the walking tourists dream. Eat, walk, sightsee, or shop your way through and when you thought you've experienced all of what NYC has to offer, you'll always discover more.
- Stroll. Chill. Soak up the energy of NYC and enjoy a coffee and a bite to eat.
- The Grey Dog Chelsea in the meatpacking district for your brunch.
- Take the *free* Staten Island Ferry. Although quite touristy, how can you say no to a free boat tour of lower Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty?
- Jog in Central Park. Or walk. Or skate in the winter.
- Another scenic, and less busy, jogging or walking route is along the Hudson River Greenway.
- Battery park. Take a walking break to enjoy the views of the harbour and the statue of liberty in the distance.
- Wall Street and the financial district. Walk down streets with towering sky scrapers. It's awe-inspiring.
- Subway over to Brooklyn for a Brooklyn Nets NBA game in the new Barclays Centre.
- Visit a museum or art show. Like the MoMA!
- The Butcher's Daughter. Vegetarian/Vegan options, amazing brunch!
- Hu Kitchen. Their mandate is Paleo. Grain-free and gluten free throughout the menu.
- Wild. Farm-to-table in the West Village.
- Gansevoort Market. New meatpacking market with lots of locally sourced organic food stalls.