Nusa Lembongan Cover Photo Option 2
Nusa Lembongan, Bali, Indonesia
While the sleepy island of Lembongan is skipped over by most travellers heading from Bali directly to the Gili islands, pace is slow, but growing, and with good reason. From secret beaches, adventurous surf breaks, and the chance to observe traditional island culture, Lembongan packs enough activities to keep you hoping the secret of this tiny island remains.
- Jungut Batu beach and restaurant strip. The main harbour area where the water isn't much for swimming, but the sunsets are beautiful.
- Watch the sunset.
- Dream and Sandy Bay (Sunset beach) and some local resorts with good restaurants.
- The Beach Club at Sandy bay for a nice dinner- free transfers from Jungut Batu.
- Walk the suspension bridge to Nusa Ceningan.
- Surf the impressive (advanced) breaks all around the island.
- Go for a snorkelling trip, usually arranged by your guesthouse.