As the former centre of the Roman empire, Rome has the architecture and history you're looking for. Whether you're a history buff or enjoy seeing awe-inspiring sights, put on your walking shoes and set out in any direction- Rome's beauty is around every corner.
To Do List:
- Explore the Roman Colosseum and surrounding area at dusk- when the lighting is just right and the crowds are low.
- Enjoy an authentic Italian meal (and gelato, of course!).
- Find the best pizza in Rome. Find our top 3 pizzaria's here.
- Climb the Seven Hills for some of the best viewpoints in the city.
- Head to the Campo di'Fiore for a traditional Italian market.
- Walk the streets of Trastevere, across the Tivoli river and away from the main attractions.