Sagada is unlike any destination you would think you'd find in the Philippines. While images of crystal clear beaches and rice terraces are the usual representation of the country, Sagada brings its own unique characteristics to your trip to the Philippines. Set high up in the Mountain Province of northern Luzon, Sagada's pine tree forests, cool temperatures, and impossibly long list of outdoor activities serves as a breath of fresh air in your travels.
To Do List:
- Hike to the base of Echo Valley to view the eerie collection of hanging coffins.
- Watch the sunrise from the Kiltepan Viewpoint and watch the sea of clouds move within the valleys.
- Eat at the Yoghurt House.
- Grab a slice of pie at the Lemon Pie House.
- Go caving in the Sumagang Caving system.
- Trek the nearby mountains and hills. All the way to Lake Danum for the sunset.
- Upon arrival in Sagada, you will be dropped off at the Tourist Information Centre where you will pay an environmental protection fee. Here you will be given a comprehensive list of all hikes and activities that can be done in and around the town during your stay, a very helpful resource!