Sydney Cover Page
Dubbed one of the most livable cities in the world, Sydney also provides visitors a taste of the good life offering up its architectural marvels, seemingly unlimited beaches, and bustling neighbourhoods to be explored and enjoyed.
To Do List:
- Beach it. Choose from 100's of them. Bondi-Bronte-Coogee coast is especially beautiful!
- Practice Yoga by the Sea in Bondi.
- Icebergs in Bondi for a cocktail and a swim.
- Stroll through the Sydney Botanical Gardens to Mrs. MacQuarrie's chair for one of the best views of the beloved bridge and Opera House.
- Walk across the Sydney Harbour Bridge and climb the Pylon steps for a great view of the city.
- Pop into Luna Park (free admission) and pay per ride at this quirky local fair.
- Indulge on cheap sushi and fish at the Sydney Fish Market in Pyrmont.
- Run, walk, jog the coastal trail from Bondi to Coogee.
- Have breakfast in Bondi. Join the breakfast culture, trying the many brekkie spots, farm-to-table freshness abound!
- Try some Aussie cuisine- Kangaroo, emu, and/or an Aussie meat pie. Try the pie at the Bourke Street Bakery in Surry Hills for the best of the best.
- Plan your visit around the most impressive firework display and celebration of the New Year in the world!