Boracay Cover Photo
Boracay Island, Philippines
Located in the Western Visayas region of the Philippines, Boracay Island is popular for three major attractions: 6km stretch of - appropriately named- White Beach, an all-night-life with non-stop entertainment, and a nightly sun set show bound to awe. As one of the most beautiful destinations in the Philippines, Boracay often comes with a high price tag. But exploring the island can also be done on a backpackers budget.
- White Beach. Take a walk from Station 3 to Station 1 to explore it fully.
- Nightly sunset show from White Beach.
- Sunrise from Bulabog beach, a short walk from White Beach.
- Spend the night in D*Mall- the bustling centre with shops and nightlife.
- Kite Surf on Bulabog beach.
- Dive with one of the dozens of dive shops on the island.
- Sunset sail on a traditional paraw boat.
- Indulge in an inexpensive beach massage, pedicure, and/or manicure.